I have given up trying to understand everything life. Embracing life is hard. You love it? Fuck off. You’re lying. I try to, but let’s not negate everyday nuances. I love life, but just to put things into perspective let me make a list of adult things that aren’t fun:
1. Someone dying….anyone. Shit.
2. A marriage: just in case I didn’t need a reminder that there is “somewhere I need to be in life”
3. Health insurance: guess what, you’re 26 and no one gives a fuck about how involved you are in taking social initiatives and what you think the health industry needs to work on. It doesn’t matter. Get excited about wasting hours on end to get your physical.
4. Hpv: I dunno, everyone has it. There is nothing you can do; be healthy! Haha (veggie grill doesn’t count)
5. Relationships: if you think this fixes everything then I don’t even want to talk to you.
6. Working out: do it anyways. You never want to, but it is always worth it.